Happy Friday my wonderful friends!
Thank you all SO much for your kind words and well wishes last week! We are still so thankful we were spared flooding after hurricane Harvey and continue to help where we can.
Fall is almost here! I can smell it in the air. The temperatures have been slightly cooler. The leaves have begun to drift down from the trees. And I just can’t hold it in any longer!!! I need me some pumpkin!! I actually received a pumpkin from my CSA last week and I can NOT wait to roast that baby and make something delicious out of it! Until then…
I am all about pumpkin. I have been a fan since I was a little kid! I love decorating with them and eating pumpkin flavored foods and desserts! Pumpkin yogurt, cupcakes, lattes, pasta, etc!
I literally woke up from a dream about pumpkin donuts! If you look on Pinterest, there are TONS of recipes out there. I looked at a few and decided I was jut going to make my own! Plus I wanted to add my other favorite ingredient, chocolate 🙂
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Donuts
- 2 cups sifted gluten free flour
- 1½ tsp. aluminum free baking powder
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. pink salt
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 can pumpkin pie filling
- 6 Tbsp. vanilla almond milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup enjoy life chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Rub coconut oil in the donut pan, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, sift GF flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, pink salt and baking soda together. Wisk till combined. Set aside.
- In a Kitchen-aid (or bowl using a hand mixer), combine coconut sugar and oil till fully combined.
- Add the pumpkin pie filling, almond milk and eggs. Mix till just combined.
- Gently fold in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place the batter in a large frosting bag (or a zip lock and cut 1/3 on off the corner).
- Fill each space in the donut pan till full.
- Bake for 11-12 min, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let donuts cool in pan for 5 min then place them on a cooling rack.
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! 🙂Join us next week for some Food Blogger Love recipes.