Whew, things have been non-stop once again! I keep thinking it will slow down, but somehow it keeps getting more busy! I am def working on that for 2018!
Lots of side work with teaching and kid clients, a few travel days, helping the Hubs with his album that we will begin recording in Jan, Christmas parties and great time with friends all slammed into not enough time!
Last Friday I did take some time to enjoy the **SNOW** we received! I was SO shocked when I woke up Friday morning! I got home late from a client Thursday night and it was sleeting pretty well and it looked like it wanted to snow!
I really did not think it was actually going to snow, let alone stick and make things really pretty!
And to be honest, I picked up an already shredded bag of Brussles and a pre-chopped container of butternut squash from Trader Joe’s! I just want to make things as simple as possible right now (and always…)!
Today I am linking up today for Foodie Friday with Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama and Farrah from Fairyburger for our copycat themed week!
- Pre-heat oven to 425*
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the Brussels sprouts, butternut squash, cranberries and pecans. Gently toss with the avocado oil and maple syrup.
- Add in the salt and cinnamon to taste.
- Spread on the parchment lined baking sheet and roast for 20-25 min, or until veggies are soft.
- Add more cinnamon if desired.
- Enjoy with cheer!
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! 🙂Join us next week for some food blogger love recipes.