Thank you all for your well wishes for my hubby last week! He is feeling SO much better! After all the germs in the house I did some serious cleaning and sanitizing with my fav thieves cleaners! My house was smelling better and looking better too! Getting into the deep cleaning mode also had me finally take a whack at our pantry! It went from semi organized to a total disaster after hurricane Harvey! Then came the fall with parties, then the holidays with more parties and hosting Christmas and it got even more out of control! I stumbled across Neat Method (their Instagram account eases my anxiety), and they majorly inspired my new look. We don’t have a HUGE space, but I really wanted to make use of the space we do have. I have a few more tweaks, but overall I am REALLY happy how it turned out!
A before shot of the pantry and then my dining room table COVERED in stuff!
After- a few little tweaks and it will be finished! I love having everything in bins! Pull out the bin you need, use the ingredients, then put the bin back!
In the midst of all the pantry clean out, I came across more than enough cans of tomatoes that I use to turn into my fav homemade sauce. And that inspired me to get creative with our theme this week. And today IS national pizza day! Best Friday yet!
- 2 gluten free tortillas
- 2 Tbsp ghee
- 2-3 Tbsp tomato sauce
- 1/4-1/3 cup cheese (I used my fav almond cheese)
- Toppings of choice (I used spinach, but play around with the toppings)
- Spread ghee on 1 side of each tortilla.
- Place 1 tortilla, ghee side down, in a large frying pan.
- Sprinkle about 1/3 of the cheese on the tortilla.
- Add the sauce on top of the cheese- it may move the cheese around a bit. Try to make sure cheese stays evenly spread out.
- Add your toppings.
- Add the remaining cheese on the toppings.
- Then place the other tortilla on the top, ghee side up.
- Turn the stove on to medium heat.
- Cook for about 3-5 min or until the cheese has begun to melt and the bottom tortilla browns.
- Carefully flip the quesadilla with a large spatula.
- Cook for an additional 2-4 minutes, watch carefully, this side may cook faster.
- Remove from the heat and use a pizza cutter to cut into slices.
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! 🙂Join us next week for some heart shaped recipes.
May you be filled with joy and health!