Happy Friday my friends!
What a week it has been! I can not believe it is already March! February flew by! I know it is a short month but it seemed like it was only 2 weeks to me! Anyone else?
This month has had a lot of ups and downs and kept me on my toes. I think I spent more time in my car than I have in a long time. Being on the go so much of this month had me thinking about healthy foods to keep me going. I had my normal apples, carrots, almonds, RXBars, and berries. But sometimes I want something with a little more substance! I have even grabbed hard boiled eggs a few times and I do love those, but sometimes I need a little more, especially after a hard workout.
- 3 cups of veggies (I will often use some mix of spinach, sweet potato, tomato, zucchini, butternut squash, or peppers.
- 2 TBSP ghee
- 6 eggs, beaten
- Spices to taste ( garlic, paprika, Himalayan salt, pepper, cumin, turmeric)
- 1/4 c shredded cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Saute veggies in a frying pan in ghee. Add spices to taste.
- Place all veggies in the bottom of a greased 8×8 glass baking dish.
- Pour the eggs onto the veggies and gently incorporate all the ingredients together.
- Sprinkle on the cheese if using.
- Bake for about 20 min or until the top is golden and the eggs are fully cooked.
- Cool and cut into serving size pieces.
- Grab and go for a protein loaded snack.
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! 🙂Join us next week for some baked good recipes.
May you be filled with joy and health!