March Goals

We are now close to 1 week into March! I am really not sure what happened to February and January for that matter! This year has been a bit non-stop with in so many different areas! It has been a pretty good start to the year, but I finally sat down and figured out some goals I want to work on for March.

March goals

Fitness

*Workout 6 days/week
*20 min of stretching/rolling daily
*Follow running plan for weeks 9-12
*Find a 5k

img_6455

Health

*See dr about heart concerns
*Refocus on eating plan
*Rachel’s challenge
*Reach water intake goal daily (100oz)
*Aim for 7-8 hours of sleep

img_6535-1

Relationships

*Write 1 letter or card a week to mail to a friend
*Plan 4 date-nights
*3 intentional meet ups with friends
*Cut social media out one day a week?

img_6096

House

*Finish taxes
*Get dryer fixed
*Pick out light fixtures
*Guest room closet
*Hang new art in master
*Plant garden

Self

*1-2 massages
*2 blog posts/week
*Read 30-60 min daily
*Hair cut (Eek it has been a while)

img_5949

What is one of your goals for March?
How do you stay accountable?

I am also linking up with Holly and Wendy for the Weekly Wrap.
WeeklyWrapNew

May you be filled with joy and health!

crgimg_9269

40 thoughts on “March Goals

1. Kimberly Hatting

You just prompted me to think about my March goals…OOPS! I haven’t even thought about any short-term fitness goals for the month. You have a lot of great household goals on your roster! I started gathering our daughter’s dance pics together (yesterday) from the past 15 years. We have a graduation party to organize and lots of pics to sort through, organize, and still find. UGH. 😉

2. runswithpugs

Those are great goals! I definitely think it’s important to get yourself to the doctor, and I love that you are making that a priority. Rolling and stretching are also going to be great!

My goals for March are to keep up the miles and continue my cross training through the Publix Savannah Women’s Half Marathon (and beyond!).

3. thefauxrunner

I love your goals spanning across life! Mine is just to continue base building before marathon training picks back up!

4. akepolito1

Those are some great goals! Writing them down is the first step! I was just thinking on my way home from the gym today – I never made my March goals.

5. kookyrunner

I like how you have your goals broken out into different categories. I also have a goal of getting a massage either this week or next week.

I hope that the doctor will be able to give you more information on your heart issues.

6. Shathiso @thegaboronerunner.com

Those are great categories to have goals in! One of my goals for this month is a 10k race and on the personal side is organising my daughter’s 6th birthday party. Her birthday is only in April but I always need to give myself time or I started panicking! Lol!

7. Chrissy Carroll

I love your list! I have been trying to do snail mail surprises/cards to friends lately too, and it’s been such an enjoyable part of my week. I need to add ‘finish taxes’ to my March list too!

8. angela@marathonsandmotivation.com

It sounds like you have some great goals for March! I need to start setting monthly goals too…LOVE the idea of adding massages to the list 🙂

9. Chocolaterunsjudy

Wow, that seems like a lot of goals! I could never remember all of that. Heck, just 4-5 and I’m still apt to forget about something. But I’m totally with you on the massages.

100 oz? I’d be going to the bathroom all night long. Even 8 glasses per day actually seems to a bit too much for me. 7 seems to be my sweet spot — at least during winter — when it’s warm out, it’s a different story.

1. chocolaterunnergirl Post author

It is a lot of goals! Exactly why I had to write them down! Some I am acing and a few I need to add again for April! Haha

Water intake def depends on the person for sure! Glad you found your sweet spot for intake 🙂

10. agsignor

That’s a great list of goals! I totally support massages. Maybe you should up that to 1-2 per week?? Also love mailing cards to friends. I just mailed my best friend a birthday card this morning!

11. Rachel

Great goals. Definitely get to the doc for some answers.

Thanks for joining me for the challenge. 🙂

12. Pingback: Banana Blueberry Protein Muffins {gluten free} | chocolate runner girl

13. HoHo Runs

Welcome back to the Weekly Wrap, Esther! I love the way you’ve laid out your goals, especially the way they are categorized. I think we often forget the “Self” category. (Finish taxes made me break out in a sweat. LOL) I definitely think blogging helps us stay accountable. Thanks for linking.