It has been a CRAZY week here getting ready for spring break, prepping the house for some minor repairs/changes, a few extra clients, and staying on track with my March goals!
In the midst of all the crazy I whipped up some of my favorite muffins but added a little twist to them!
- 6-7 very ripe bananas, peeled
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 large egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup collagen peptides
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups of gluten free flour
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and line 2-12 count muffin tins with papers or silicon muffin holders.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas leaving some chunks.
- Add in the melted butter and stir well.
- Sift in the baking soda and salt.
- Mix in the sugar, beaten eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and collagen peptides.
- Sift in the flour and gently mix it into the banana mixture.
- Gently fold in the blueberries, being careful to not over mix.
- Scoop the mixture into the muffin holders, about 2 heaping tablespoons worth.
- Bake for about 20-25 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! 🙂Join us next week for some ‘reach’ recipes.
May you be filled with joy and health!