Happy Friday friends!
What a week it has been! The weather has been BEAUTIFUL this week in Houston. I am sorry if you have been affected by more snow…If you need a place to get away, our guest room is mostly clean…Haha
This week involved another dog sitting job, time in the recording studio, intense workouts, an attic clean out, a small baby shower for a dear friend and attempt to get some extra rest after a bit of a crazy spring break!
When things get a little crazy I love having simple recipes on hand that are not time consuming. These little meatballs are so yummy and packed with flavor. One day I had some spare pesto on hand and decided to mix it in! Game changer!! The pesto adds another level of flavor and they pretty much melt in your mouth! I love to make a huge batch and freeze some for a quick dinner option. I store them in a sealed container for up to 3 months.
- 3 lbs ground turkey
- 1/2 cup pesto (can use store bought also)
- 1/2 parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 425*.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix with hands until everything is blended together.
- Use a 1/8 c or 1 TBSP measure mixture out and form meatballs into even sizes.
- Place meatballs on the parchment paper, about 1/2 inch apart.
- Bake for 20-25 min or until fully cooked.
- Enjoy or store for later!
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! 🙂
- Join us next week for some Old Recipe Revival recipes.
May you be filled with joy and health!