Happy Friday friends!
Another week has quickly passed by. It is hard to believe that the first week of April is almost over! I still can’t believe that March is already over!
Earlier this week one of my dear friends posted a video of this amazing looking recipe for Brussels sprouts! I knew I had to make it (with a few tweaks) and share it with you all. The original recipe can be found here.
I love Brussels sprouts and I roast them all the time for my family and my nanny family. This recipe looked SO delicious I could not pass up on trying it out.
- 16 oz Brussels sprouts
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 cup almond cheese (you can also use mozzarella)
- Preheat oven to 425*
- Rinse Brussels sprouts and add them to a deep sauce pan. Fill the pan with water to cover the Brussels.
- Bring the water to a boil and simmer Brussels for 13 min, or until tender.
- While Brussels are simmering, create an ice bath in a large bowl.
- Once Brussels are tender drain them from the boiling water and put them in the ice bath for 5-10 min.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon sheet.
- Place cooled Brussels on the baking sheet. Drizzle on avocado oil and the spices. Use your hands to ensure all the Brussels are coated evenly.
- Smash the Brussels down by using the bottom of a jar. Sprinkle on the cheese.
- Bake about 20 min or until the cheese is golden brown.
- Enjoy immediately!
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! 🙂
- Join us next week for some new recipes.
May you be filled with joy and health!