Hi friends and greetings from Denver! I woke up in the wee hours this morning and hopped on a 5am flight. I am still recovering (physically & mentally) from my trip to San Diego (more on that soon) so it felt weird to be at the airport again so soon.
This summer has been super busy and full of travel (MN, PA, CA, now CO) so far. As it seems to get busier and busier I have been trying to crate meals that are full of nutritious food and that are also super simple. This recipe hits the nail on the head and has been approved by several kids too! The beauty of this recipe is that it is super simple to adapt it to however many people you are making it for!
I am linking up with my fav Foodie Friday gals, Farrah from Fairyburger and Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama for colorful salad recipes!
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 Roma tomato
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Spices to taste (salt, pepper, garlic)
- Chop/cube all veggies.
- Gently mix all ingredients together.
- Add to greens for a heartier salad or use with chips or by itself.
Make sure you check out the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! 🙂Join us next week for some fry recipes.
May you be filled with joy and health!