Happy Friday friends! Sneaking in to share a fun new recipe as I have been recovering from all my trips and craziness so far this summer.
I am linking up with my fav Foodie Friday gals, Farrah from Fairyburger and Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama for fry recipes!
I wanted to step outside the box of more traditional fries or even fries made with other veggies, and I wanted to do more of a dessert type fry! I have also been wanting to make brownies for a few weeks and haven’t had a chance, so I decided to put both ideas together into one!
- 1 batch of your choice of brownies, cooked and fully cooled
- 1/4 Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Slice cooled brownies into ‘fries.’
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil together (either in a double boiler or microwave)
- Place brownie fries on a cooling rack with parchment paper underneath.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the brownies.
- Let the brownies cool once again.
- Enjoy then store remaining in an airtight container in the fridge.
Make sure you check out the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! 🙂Join us next week for some old revived recipes.
May you be filled with joy and health!