Happy happy Friday my friends! It has been another crazy busy week! Seems to be the theme this summer! One thing I loved about summer while growing up in the country was picking berries! They always tasted SO delicious and I am sure we ate more than we paid for along the way! Haha
The other day at the grocery store they had a sample of blackberry lemonade and it was so good and reminded me of summer days! So I did some experimenting and came up with a delicious smoothie that brought me back to some summer days!
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- Juice from 1 1/2 lemons
- 2 Tbsp collagen peptides
- 1 Tbsp honey (more or less depending on your taste)
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 4 cups of crushed ice cubes
- Place milk, lemon, honey, collagen & vanilla in a blender. Blend till all ingredients are combined well.
- Add in the berries, blend again.
- Add in the ice and blend till all ice is broken up and blended in.
Note- If you don’t use all the mixture at once you can turn the rest into smoothie pops!
Makes about 6 servings
Make sure you check out the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! 🙂Join us next week for some watermelon recipes.
May you be filled with joy and health!