Happy Friday friends! It is the last day of summer vacation for us down here! School begins next week! It has been a very adventurous summer here for us all! I LOVE summertime and the warm days, but I have to say that my heart is ready for some fall weather and fall food!
Last year I built a firepit in our backyard and we have not gotten much use out of it this summer! I know with the fall and some cooler evenings we will be using it a lot!
Bring on a combo of summer foods + fall feelings = campfire nachos!
I love the smell of campfires and how the food just tastes a little better with that smoky flavor! I love how versatile food can be when cooking over a campfire! Add in a cast iron skillet and you can make pretty much anything that you would make on a stove top! Yes please!
- Small can of green chilies
- Ground turkey, precooked with chilies (optional if a non-meat eater)
- Cheese of your choice
- Roasted red peppers
- Any other veggies you want
- Place chips in the bottom of the skillet, covering it completely.
- Sprinkle on cheese of choice
- Add on any toppings you desire (veggies and or meat)
- Sprinkle on more cheese on top
- Cook over a med size fire until the cheese melts
- Enjoy with salsa or other nacho toppings
Make sure you check out the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! 🙂Join us next week for some Pinterst curiosity recipes.
May you be filled with joy and health!