Happy Friday friends!
It has been another super busy week. Between teaching, taking extra classes, work projects, tons of work on the Hubs music business, trying to get back to more sleep, it has a little crazy!
But not too crazy to do a little experimenting in the kitchen! October is better known as Choctober! What a better combo of my favorite month and my favorite food group!!
I love adding chocolate to other yummy food, especially fruit! It is a delicious way to add some bonus nutrition to lovely treats! This time I added another bonus of some collagen for some bonus protein.
- 4 kiwis
- 3/4 c dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp collagen
- Cover a baking sheet with a silicon sheet or parchment paper.
- Peel and chop the kiwi into bite size pieces.
- Using a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate.
- Add in the coconut oil and the collagen till well blended, then remove from heat.
- Place a toothpick in each piece of kiwi and dip it in the dark chocolate. Use a spoon to cover each piece of kiwi.
- Once covered, place each piece of kiwi on the baking sheet.
- Once all the kiwi is on the baking sheet, place in the fridge for at least 20 min to let the chocolate harden.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge- they will last 2-3 days.
Make sure you check out the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! 🙂Join us next week for some free for all recipes.
May you be filled with joy and wellness!