Hello friends! It has been a while. I am still here, just have had a LOT going on these past few weeks. You may or may not have seen on Instagram a little bit of an update. You can check it out here, or wait till I write a more detailed update soon!
Welcome back to Foodie Friday! I am so glad to have had time to actually cook a little this week! I am linking up with my fav Foodie Friday gals, Farrah from Fairyburger and Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama for some Old Recipe Revival recipes!
It is no question that I love me some roasted veggies! It took me a long time to realize just how simple it actually was. For some reason, I had in my head for years that it was a challenging process! One day I finally got the chance to try it out and I have not stopped roasting them since! No more steamed veggies for me! Haha
I also did not realize how amazing Brussels sprouts were until a few years ago! I have made them several different ways. A few that we still make are spicy Brussels, holiday Brussels (perfect for the upcoming holidays), and smashed Brussels.
As much as I love all those recipes, I have been craving some more back to basic Brussels! So I pulled back to just a few simple ingredients, and these came out perfect!
- 1 lb whole Brussels Sprouts
- About 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- Spices to taste- Himalayan salt, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning.
- Parchment paper
- Pre-heat oven to 425* F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse off Brussels sprouts and slice them in half vertically.
- Place Brussels on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle avocado oil over the Brussels and add spices to taste.
- Toss gently with hands until fully coated with oil and spices.
- Roast in the oven for about 15-20 minutes or until the Brussels are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Enjoy while hot!
- Side note- I tend to make a double batch to use for lunches or toss into some eggs for a quick meal.
Make sure you check out the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! 🙂Join us next week for some Pinterest curiosity recipes.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!
May you be filled with joy and wellness!