Hello friends! Happy Friday!
Summer has been busy! Between travels, pet sitting and more traveling I have been on the go all summer. I am ready for some rest and relaxation! As the hottest days of summer have been showing up here in Houston, I have been enjoying some cool treats here and there. I have always been a fan of milkshakes! Those cool, thick and creamy shakes with a wide straw just give me the happy warm feelings of delightful summer evenings in PA.
When I was in Vegas 2 weeks ago my girls and I had the chance to taste these awesome shakes! – More on my Vegas eats coming soon 🙂
Recently I hit up a sale of some Halo top! It was fun to try some new flavors as well as enjoy 2 of my favorites! I normally just eat some in a bowl or out of the container, however, I think all these hot days hit me and I was craving a milkshake! So I decided to experiment a little with Halo Top to see if I could make a yummy treat!
- 1/2 pint Chocolate Mocha Chip Halo Top
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 scoops unflavored vital proteins
- 1 Tbsp Enjoy life mini chocolate chips
- Place Halo top and milk in a high speed blender (my ninja cups work amazing), blend well.
- Add in the vital proteins and blend again.
- Sprinkle the chips on top and enjoy with a fun straw!
Note- you can use any flavor you like if mocha chip is not your thing 🙂
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! 🙂
- Join us next week for some berry recipes.