Another week has flown by! I had some sort of activity or event each night this week which made me pretty darn tired. The twins I nanny also started school so I was suddenly left with a bit of free time! A perfect time to enjoy a smoothie bowl! Since I have been continuing to work on some recipes for the #LoveFreekeh campaign I am participating in with Fit Approach and Freekeh, I decided to make a smoothie bowl with Freekeh as one of the toppings!
I’m linking up again today with my girls Farrah from Fairyburger and Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama!!!
Fiber Packed Smoothie Bowl
- 1 serving of my chocolate avocado smoothie
- 1/2-1 sliced banana
- 1/4 cup cooked and cooled original freekeh
- 1 TBS chia seeds
- 1/3 cup raspberries
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their amazing recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
Add YOUR own recipe to the link up!
Ps, check out my Bulu Box review and see a code for %50 off a 3 month subscription (thanks $5/box)!!!