Hello friends and happy Friday!
I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving. I know we had some delicious food and have so much to be thankful for this year.
Life has been pretty crazy lately between some travels, getting over bronchitis, pet sitting, getting things settled with the hubs new job & car, making plans for an upcoming market I will be selling my homemade beauty products at, settling travel plans for the holidays, studying, and attempting to get rest and workouts in! And I decided last night to have a small holiday party before all the craziness begins!
I have been doing lots of cooking, but not a whole lot of recipe creation (unless you count my first attempt at stuffing that turned out awesome), so I want to bring back some recipes today from earlier this year!
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Jess | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts!
- Join us next week for some Holiday Baking themed recipes!
May you be filled with joy and health!